View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:00 PM
Find More Posts by BadLemon
Just having fun before I die!
DeKalb,IL
Joined Dec 2008
950 Posts
Well guys I lost my Ta-183 Huckebein today.... I did a ROG like I normally do made some right turns and setup for a pass down the field then the left wing dropped and started to spiral until she hit the ground I did everything to stop the spiral but the Huck didn't respond. The only thing I did so far to try to figure out what happen is check battery voltage and the pack was measuring 4.08 per cell. Well I think I did well for a plane that has a history of instability problems. I recorded 72 flights, 2 flips and 2 crashes with her, she will be missed. But not for long I have another Ta-183 new in the box I bought form Slaanesh! We have a Holiday this coming Monday and I'm taking off work on Friday so I have 4 days off. I have a couple of projects to finish then I will start the new Ta-183 build, I'm going to post the build on this thread. Here is some carnage pic's and a pic of my new Huck Look familiar Slaanesh! Well this is the plan I want to have it ready to fly before the end of September!
BadLemon is online now Find More Posts by BadLemon