View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2011, 12:36 AM
Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,995 Posts
Been lots of updates on the Dago, Ricky Wu the original designer from Topgun moved away from the wood wing and developed an all glass wing so as to differentiate his products from the copies.

The glass wing took them 4 months to get right, end result is an awesome kit that flies superbly, is stronger and sounds heaps better in the air, has that all composite hotliner sound as it goes past, the wood wing never had as good a sound.

It also turns better, the wing flexes in a nice controlled way and gives the model an energy boost out of turns, its quite amazing to feel it through the sticks, 150mph fast pass, bank over and turn, 40-50ft and she is back at you, I have been flying the new glass wing for months now, ever since my old wood wing snapped in half.

New linkages for ailerons too, ball links that are very positive and slop free, my controls are tight and instantly responsive.

Considering the kit is 145 bucks plus shipping its a bargain for what you get, the all composite version from Topgun is imho superior to the wood winged version 2krc are knocking out for HL.
Extreme_RC is offline Find More Posts by Extreme_RC