View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:50 PM
Find More Posts by dilberto
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator2011 View Post
Hi Dilberto, I have to admit I've been having fun with it just the way it is, too. I watched your wobble vid, but I couldn't tell if the wobble is rythmic or not. To me, it seems more like a general lack of gyro participation. Is this how it feels to you? I hate to ask, but have you verified whether or not the Rx is switched to the WK setting?
I checked and it is set to the WK setting... I would have been happy to find that was the problem, but i guess not At first it felt like the gyro was out of control, but once i turned the gyro setting down, it seemed more like an extreme vibration on a somewhat slower frequency than the main blades. I'm still not sure if the frame is the issue, but i'm waiting for the tail bracket to come in to use as a frame support. I'm getting a little impatient waiting for it, and thinking about trying to find some sort of metal and make a bracket like mitchie did and see if that works.

The gyro's certainly were not participating, when they were turned up it was unflyable, when they were turned down, it became a small vibration (though then I didn't have the gyro's to aid in flying..)
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto