Thread: Discussion optic 6 with Minima and Optima
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2011, 04:26 AM
Find More Posts by A.T.
Joined Aug 2002
5,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by semc View Post
I have just purchased an optic 6 with the spectra AFHSS module, I plan to use a Minima 6a and a optima7 receivers, if i set model 1 to use the minima and bind it then everything is fine. if i setup model three to use the optima 7 and bind it everything is ok. Now the problem starts. If i now want to fly model 1 and switch the transmitter on then the receiver the servos are slow or do not work at all and i need to remove the receiver FROM THE MODEL and rebind the minima. the same THING happens when i switch from model 1 to model 3 . this is major hassle, and i would rather purchase a new radio system again if this happens all the time, am i doing anything wrong, any help appreciated.
Change to Normal Mode which permits user to link to many Optima and or Minima at the same time. Scan function leaves module locked to one transceiver/receiver only, please refer to:
AFHSS - ID_Setup (also known as Binding or Linking) & Range Test Procedure Aurora 9, Spectra 2.4Ghz Module <> Optima Receiver.
and also
. Optima Transceiver (RX) - Servo Move Slower Than Usual -Rebind. Switched between Normal <> Scan mode with power off before process completed.
. Optima Transceiver (RX) - Servo Wag When RX Turned On Reason & Prevention of Servo Wag (especially when switching on some ESC) .
. Optima Transceiver (RX) - Servos Stepping - Battery pack (power supply) failing under load.
under the Hitec USA Support Forum Sticky:
Aurora 9, AFHSS Spectra Modules, Optima Transceivers & Telemetry
- FAQ & Undocumented Features
- Mixes, Setups, Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.