View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2011, 07:47 PM
Find More Posts by JPee
TIME is so things last longer!
California
Joined Sep 2008
696 Posts
Rick B.
I am not going to bore you with tons of details but last week one of my 500's spooled up and then shut itself down. I could hear the buzzing of the servos but nothing worked. I unplugged the battery and then re-plugged it in and she goes through the tones and all it right ... I think. I start the spool up and again this happens and several more time to boot. I changed my ESC, no help. It wound up being my AR6100 Horizon receiver, I replaced it this last Sunday and flew the heli three packs since, problem over.
Or................ I too have had a bad program in my radio. For free and just a little time you "could" try and build a new program in you radio for the heli and see if that helps OR.............. you could bind your heli innovator to other program you already have that work. YES the trims and stuff will be off but all of the servos and motor should spin just to tell whether the heli or the radio or the receiver has issues. You should have my home number and I would be happy to help you walk through this check if you like.

Vic,
Maybe your shed went up slower but I am sure the quality of both your structure is unsurpassed, you guys have the skill and talents to do it right.

JPEE got in 4 flights today with a 500ESP at 7:30 before it got to hot. Looking 100 tomorrow and 102 on Wednesday. Still no word when Horizon is gonna let go of my 700E.

Hey Dave,
That subject you and I have been talking about lately, our vises. My wife ask me to post this for you! she likes Cupcakes too. Hers is on the left side of the frame. LOL
JPee is offline Find More Posts by JPee