Originally Posted by jasmine2501
BEST? No... nobody can tell you what's "best" for you...
1) I use Lipos - 1 for the RX and goggles and one for the recorder
2) nothing... a regulator would only increase power usage with little benefit
3) Fat Shark goggles will display static
I understand….best recomendation will do.
1) Any other recomendations for most consistant power/ voltage distribution to ground station
3) I am asking in reference to using a display. I have heard about Coax to RCA converters and Video buffers which eliminate "blue screen of death"