View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2011, 09:26 AM
Find More Posts by barnstorm100
United States, CA, Rancho Cordova
Joined Jan 2011
3,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
The current state of my V400 #1. This is what pushing the limits got me. Now i can push my limits on the bench.

I wont be putting her back together until i get another set of hitec hs 5055mg servos. Im putting this set in one of my 450s.
Dang kdean, that thing is broke down all the way. I know you love working on them. So do I, each time you rebuild you do it a little better........Its just sometimes.

But if you think about it, if you never broke and had to fix, some of the magic of this hobby would be gone.
I can do pretty much everything thats not 3D except fly backward for very far. I havn't even tried. I couldn't do circles in both directions but I practiced for a couple weeks and I can do that now.

I love taking those FP helis to the park when the wind is down.

I told myself I didn't want to learn 3D but now I'm not sure.
I don't crash the Blueray, havn't crashed since I put the HiTec HS 65MG servos in it which is about 300 flights now, probably more.

Now I'm looking at the Trex 550e they have at HeliHeli for $850 shipped. It comes with all the stuff, 3aixis flybarless, good servos and motor everything. You won't crash this one. And if I wanted to try a roll or flip or loop(or what ever you call those things)you just fly high enough to be able to put out if something goes wrong. But if for some reason you do crash, you have to throw $150 or more dallors at it

So you can tell I don't know what I want. I'm at odds with myself
barnstorm100 is offline Find More Posts by barnstorm100