View Single Post
Old Aug 04, 2011, 08:46 PM
Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
5,161 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucedamoose View Post
i am having trouable with cg on my 60" extra it wont trim. 1 click up are down is to much so i tried moveing the esc as far back as i can. it made it impossiable for me to fly almost crashed 3 times before i got it down safely. so what do i do next please help
As tolerant as the Edge is with it's cg location, you have to be way off for it to be such a serious problem that I doubt a click of trim one way or another is going to affect the plane so drastically that it would cause you to crash. It sounds like you may have some other problem. My suggestion would be to post your setup on the 60" Edge thread and we can help you find out what's wrong. If possible post pictures of the batt location, type of motor, prop, battery and servo's used. It would also help to know what type of radio and receiver you are using so maybe we can give you some tips on the setup, and how you have it setup as far as expo etc. And it would help to know just exactly how the plane is behaving in what situation, and your experience level.
jetinteriorguy is offline Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy