Old Jul 29, 2011, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by WBFAir
United States, CT, Stamford
Joined Jan 2007
832 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestingoy View Post
Geez. We're doing the best we can.

i have no idea who you are or whether you are going to IRCHA or not. We are also shipping modded controllers to those who've already sent there's in.
Tell me that.

This is what you just said in the previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestingoy View Post
My understanding is that we should begin shipping the refurbished controllers out early next week.

If you:
1. Have sent yours in &
2. Need it back ASAP for IRCHA and want to pick it up at IRCHA please email me directly and we'll get you on the list for that pickup.

If you plan to walk up with a dead soldier and trade it in at IRCHA please notify me as well so that we will have some clue as to how many we'll need there.
Ergo, I can't read this any other way other then to mean that only people who "Need it back ASAP for IRCA or will be going there, will get them before that or there.

I mean that is what you wrote correct?

You did not say anything about that someone not going to IRCHA was going to be getting theirs shipped before IRCHA at all.

Simple put, if you go by what you said, about the only conclusion I could come to is that you are going to be taking all the ESC's that have been sent to you by others, and refurbishing them so that you can have them at or prior to for the people at IFCHA.
WBFAir is offline Find More Posts by WBFAir