View Single Post
Old Jul 29, 2011, 01:28 PM
Find More Posts by WBFAir
United States, CT, Stamford
Joined Jan 2007
832 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestingoy View Post
My understanding is that we should begin shipping the refurbished controllers out early next week.

If you:
1. Have sent yours in &
2. Need it back ASAP for IRCHA and want to pick it up at IRCHA please email me directly and we'll get you on the list for that pickup.

If you plan to walk up with a dead soldier and trade it in at IRCHA please notify me as well so that we will have some clue as to how many we'll need there.

Thanks

Lee

lee@castlecreations.com
OK so I guess its only the people who are going to IRCHA that matter.

I wish I had known I was only important if I am a person going to IRCHA and that only those customers are important to Castle as I would not have bought your products nor wasted my time and money shipping you people a completely unused ESC so that you can spend all your time refurbishing it for all for someone more important then me as they are going to IRCHA.

I tell you what, just keep my ESC as after all, all the more important people who are going to IRCHA certainly deserve it more then me as after all, I'm not one of them so I guess I'm just dirt.

Jezz, with things getting run like this it certainly is easy to see now how this whole issue started in the first place and has come to this.

Guess it's HW's or Jives for all the ones who don't go to IRCHA.
WBFAir is offline Find More Posts by WBFAir