View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2011, 08:07 AM
Find More Posts by dilberto
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
After some youtube research, i found the this rx (from 4f200) can be used on t-rex type helis. Due to the difference in servo placement, the rx needs to be mounted upside down. Common placement is under the heli, or on the 250 size under the rx mounting plate.

I did see one vid with the rx right side up but he did not share his rx/tx settings.

So, i'll continue to play with the idea, and try to find a nice place to mount my upsidedown rx.
good deal, as long as you know that it works on this type of heli then that sheds some hope on it again. Uspide down is kinda strange though... Walkera does seem to like to put their elevator servos in the front though, so things could be all mixed and matched. Plus based on that your 2702 receiver is mounted the same way as mine, but you didn't have to reverse your gyros, then it's probably that different servos can cause all types of different combos. I just hope you can get through the trial phase of testing the rx without bending parts of the heli like I did
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto