Thread: Mini-HowTo V200D01 flies like a co-axial!
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2011, 08:05 PM
Find More Posts by HeliGriff
my mental eXcape!
USA, Ohio, Catawba Island
Joined Jan 2011
4,451 Posts
Best LiPo Charger/Balancer

...Picked up some new equipment! Got tired of charging for hours upon hours. Tired of dragging out five cheap chargers. This ONE charger will charge six batteries at a time in minutes!

I bought the iCharger because it has the highest wattage, volt, amp rating for the $$$, according to the experts. Get it here http://epbuddy.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17_1

I also picked up an optional 350W Power Supply for the house and a Paraboard for multiple charging without adapter cables. You choose the paraboard that matches your battery connectors. Works off the car battery too!

This is a real LiPo battery charger/balancer! The cheap ones that come with the heli do not properly charge the batteries through the power cords (red/black). Instead, they back-feed power through the balancer connection and that's not a good way to charge batteries!

From a V200D01 to a Trex 600, this charger will charge 'em all. See my charge settings in Post #76.

Note: My CP 450 uses Deans T-type connectors. So, you'll need JST to T-type adapter cables.
HeliGriff is offline Find More Posts by HeliGriff
Last edited by HeliGriff; Nov 30, 2011 at 10:35 AM.