Thread: Discussion Tiny brite lights
View Single Post
Old Jul 23, 2011, 09:34 AM
Find More Posts by lovespicyfood
USA, CA, Westlake Village
Joined Sep 2004
1,832 Posts
The only time I got any response from him was when I got my first DOA set and I told him I was going to file a Paypal claim. He FINALLY corresponded with with me and was quite cordial. He explained that he was working out issues with quality control and was hopefully getting it sorted out with vendors.

Yes, the stuff was awesome from what I have read prior, but I am obviously totally disappointed with one set that arrived non-working and another where the blinking white led worked intermittently and now does not work at all.

There is absolutely no excuse for not answering emails and taking weeks to ship, if sending the stuff out at all. Previous poster is right, don't take people's money and sort out your issues first. AT THE VERY LEAST, communicate what is going on when somebody orders and/ or give them a heads up that it will take weeks to fulfill.

The guy has nobody to blame but himself and it is sad and pathetic. He ruined the reputation of his company. I am surprised that not more businesses have stepped in to fill the void. Personally, outfitting my micros that I am able to fly the heck out of in my front yard lends them perfectly to a light setup.

Pete
lovespicyfood is offline Find More Posts by lovespicyfood