View Single Post
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:22 PM
Find More Posts by RCSUPERCARZ
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Jul 2011
16 Posts
Discussion
Im trying to start RC Club at my school

Hey everybody im trying to start a rc plane club at my school but i need help from you guys. But before i jump into things, her is a little bit of what im planning to do and my background, so here it is: I can get a large feild to fly but before flying i want to get everybody flying(everybody like 4-10 people) on a simulator, i have the disk,but only one controller ). and a little background of me: My name is Sean, i have been into rc planes for 2-2 1/2 years and rc cars for 1 year. thats really it for rc.

On to the good stuff! Here is what i want to do: get people to join and get them start on a sim for 2+ weeks and the make small foam gliders. after that hopefully we have a sponsor and we fly planes from HK or a LHS. after 4-6 weeks we move on to more aerobatic or scratch built planes that they made.

Now here is where you guys come in i need donations of A: parts(servos, motors, tx/rx, esc, batteries, lipo sack) B:Money, remember, this is not for me and i am not trying to sound greedy. you can go to my website http://www.rcsupercarz.webs.com/ and im trying to get to $1000. Please donate $5+ through paypal.

So Please Support Me and The RC Club MOST COMMENTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO WITHIN 24HRS OF POSTING!
RCSUPERCARZ is offline Find More Posts by RCSUPERCARZ
Last edited by RCSUPERCARZ; Jul 29, 2011 at 09:46 PM.