Old Jul 15, 2011, 05:22 PM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by starhubber View Post
Hi Tom. Thank you for clearing my doubts. I would try to test out the cam with my 8G Sandisk but Singapore is a very small country and it is quite ridiculous to drive more than 90 minutes unless there is heavy traffic jam.Guess I will need to come up with the special usb cable before posting the result of 50 S/S/C firmware.
It would be great to have another firmware to choose from. Can you do me a favour by asking the developer the possibility to flash v2 firmware on the current v3 batch. I was shocked when Diana told me this was not possible.

Thank you in advance
I'm trying to keep the firmware designations as Release 1 (Rel1, the original versions, now obsolete) and Release 2 (Rel2, the current versions). There are several versions of Rel 2 firmware available with different functions, and all the #11 cameras (small and jumbo) run the same firmware.

Release 2 firmware versions are available for download with descriptions of what they do via the link in the FAQs in post #3. So I don't know what you are asking about. There is no special firmware that works on just one version that I am aware of. All of the cameras currently being shipped (original and jumbo size) are running Rel 2 firmware to my knowledge.
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank