View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2004, 09:09 AM
Find More Posts by RCParkflyer
Racine, WI AMA# 809291
Joined Nov 2003
5,856 Posts
RE: Whats Money

Besides being the root of all evil, It's simular to the song "You don't know what you got till it's gone"!

I worked in the brewing industry for 25 years, making a good wage of about 60 G's and ended up last year on Social Security Disability.
That was before I got the RC bug, so now I have to go at this slow and easy, buying little bits each month and slowly obtain everything I need to go flying

My ultimate dream plane is the F-22 that you have posted above, and realistically it will cost about 800 to 1,000 to build and fly that jet like I want to. Twin motors LI-Po's and retracts.

Another place you might be able to find some good deals is on Ebay. If you click on my little www button Home Page you can go to my home page where I have a realtime list of Electric RC Items ending on ebay, (scroll down the page) the list changes by the hour so check it often.

Good Luck to you, and make sure you keep the Missus Happy too They can get really cranky, and baseball bats and RC Planes do not mix very well LOL

Now if you REALLY want to blow the wings off your buddys at the field, and price is no object, build a 10 Ft. long model of this 6 engine Jet the XB-70

I think what your really looking for would be a twin engine Mig-29 or a F-14, F-15, F-18 or some simular design
RCParkflyer is offline Find More Posts by RCParkflyer
Last edited by RCParkflyer; Feb 26, 2004 at 09:25 AM.