View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2011, 08:36 PM
Find More Posts by HuffDaddy
No Guts, No Glory!
USA, WA, South Hill
Joined Sep 2008
3,410 Posts
Keith, I gotta say, I am one of those D.A.M. happy converts out here!

I've had my Corsair since its release and I have many (many) flights on her... was never totally sold on the flight characteristics of her though, but I was able to fly her fairly steady until this eve...she's too cool lookin' NOT to fly ... but now she flys D.A.M. good!

hey, I don't get it, I thought she balanced pretty well at the 30-31mm with landing gear, but using some dbl sided tape I stuck a dime as far forward under her cowl and she's right about dead on the 28mm mark and best of all shes fly's like I'd hoped she could... daaaang, a HUGE difference in steady & smooth!! enough so that I moved all my control horns to max and tweaked my dual rates a little and hoooly moly, on high rates she rolls like I never thought she could/would

anyways... thanks for the idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaladroitFL View Post
It makes me feel good to know that my Dime Adjustment Method DAM (ha ha!) has helped so many.

It was really just a whim, but I was going through the same ordeal as you, Afraidtoregister. It was kind of a last ditch thing before I gave-up on it and shelved it for good.

For those who missed it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09xAEQKt4EQ
HuffDaddy is offline Find More Posts by HuffDaddy