View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2011, 06:16 PM
Find More Posts by rcrevolution2011
Joined Jun 2011
2 Posts
store

I have seriously been entertaining the thought of opening an RC store here as well. I have several years retail experince, but don't have any schooling in businees admin which would really help. I have a career in public service which keeps me busy but would love to open one anyways because I know it would do well. I just need mo money LMAO!!!!

I would love to write up a proposal and approach some investors. I agree with earlier posts that it would be EASY to put Eliminator out of business . Where would you rather go to pick up RC stuff? Near the heart of Point Douglass where the trannys and drunks hang out, or somewhere in sunny St.Vital say for example where you can park and take your kids?

If someone beats me to it, they will have my business guaranteed.

By the way, I went by the Eliminator track on Sutherland Ave yesterday. It looks like the back yard of a lazy, junk collecting, run down horder. It's so North end. Ever heard of paint and Round-up? Like I would pay a penny to step foot on that disgusting peice of S#@$ property!! It's actually quite embarrasing ha ha ha!!
rcrevolution2011 is offline Find More Posts by rcrevolution2011