View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2011, 11:46 AM
Find More Posts by lothar2048
New in all but 20Y hobbyist
Gratens, little place around Toulouse...
Joined Dec 2007
399 Posts
I still have a problem with FRSKY.

Some of us are using an OSD and googles to fly in FPV mode. Those informations can be usefull if they could be taken on a ground station, or catched to be chained on an I2C bus and sent to an OSD chain.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to ask them an analog RSSI port on their Telemetry receiver. Till up now, they don't took care of this wish.

This would have been great for people with googles as looking to a screen is difficult when you wear such things ;-)

Otherwise, it looks very promising. I hope this hub could also be used in conjunction with a future OSD the would make. Hope they do, and add also a stabilisation system, and they would have the first have it all flying solution...

I also hope they would proving a software for a ground station that would work with an RS232 interface like an FTDI cable.

I hope too that the data port is outgoing the data. If this is the case, it should be used for an OSD project.

There a too type of fuel gauge. Immersed and not immersed. But i can't tell you if this one is using capacitive or resistive technology. It depends of some factors that are not veiwable as is.

Would be really great as usual. I love their TX and RX even if i can't use the RSSI on an OSD directly. I had to make some soldering and build a buffer for that.
lothar2048 is offline Find More Posts by lothar2048
Last edited by lothar2048; Jul 14, 2011 at 11:55 AM.