View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2011, 10:16 PM
Find More Posts by Cheese5
United States, CA
Joined Jul 2010
4,474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker View Post
I honestly do not think you will see these "Parkzone" UM planes go Brushless, they are aimed at a certain market, just as the "E-Flite UMX" planes are aimed at a market too, not everyone wants or can fly a UMX Brushless, these are two different ranges for different markets, feww what a mouth full that was haha

so i think you need to hassle "E-Flite for the "Brushless" models you would like to see and "Parkzone" for the "Brushed" models you want

A lot on these threads have "Out Grown" there PZ UM planes and moved onto the E-Flite UMX ones, going back to compare where you came from to where you are now is fruitless let those new to Ultra Micros, enjoy the same fun "You" had when you first got into them

cheers chuck
Hmm, parkzone is aimed at cheaper (price wise, quailty is far from cheap ) "just fly" airplanes. But they should use better brushed motors. These motors just don't work for long term. Some die after a few flights! If parkzone uses better brushed motors that are reliable than that would make parkzone airplanes better .

My $0.02
Cheese5 is offline Find More Posts by Cheese5