View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2011, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by DoomsDay
Charlotte Douglas, NC
Joined Sep 2003
3,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker View Post
not having a go at anyone but! gee i hear this a lot from people on the site about the UM Corsair, yet many have had no problems at all and i honestly believe posts like this are putting people off buying a great plane, the UM Corsair i had flew great straight out of the box as seen in my video, it went slow/fast/rolled/looped and just flew great straight out of the box

YES! i was using a Hyperion 160mAh battery, as i too agree on the stock batts, mine go straight into a tin out the back, i wonder if the stock battery is causing some of these complaints?

now i'm not saying people have not had problems as we all know QC is hard to keep up with stuff from China, but sometimes, just sometimes i think some might expect too much from a "Foot of Foam"

anyway back to the topic the Pole Cat

Warning! this is not a UMX it is a Parkzone UM Brushed motor so a lot slower than the E-Flite UMX Sbach

if you can fly any of the other Ultra Micros i think you will be fine with the Pole Cat

cheers chuck

PS heres the UM Corsair vid for those that would like to see how "My" plane flew

I saw your video when it came out chuck. I did acknowledge that it could have been out of a bad batch but there were many of us in that thread that had the exact same issues. Without the hyperion battery, I would have thrown the um corsair in the trash! That is how bad it flew on stock batteries. There was lots of posts in the thread about the issue with no acknowledgment from HH about a bad batch. If it puts people off, I am sorry, but for me it was the worst plane I have gotten from HH yet.
DoomsDay is offline Find More Posts by DoomsDay