View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2011, 06:04 PM
Find More Posts by helicow
Gravity gets me down.
USA, FL, Brooksville
Joined Jan 2008
1,459 Posts
Thanks TomC - they seem to be a little pricy. The V2 over $100. AMain has one for $69, but I assume that was the V1.

The stock motor is back in working order. Will keep it until I make a decision.

Just ordered some new batteries. I have 3, the stock one, a 3000 Sky Blue and a Nano Tech 2650.

The stock and nano tech push back work well. The 3000 pushed pack, great for hovering, but harriers are harder.

Anyways, I have never been too impressed by the nano tech and today it got real hot, not doing anything out of the normal for me. I think it also reached the cut off because the motor sounded like it pulsed (best description I can make).

So I figure this one is just wearing out. This time I am getting lighter/smaller batteries. Sky Blue 2200 40c (250g) and a Gen Ace 2200 30c (266g).

Will be nice to see how much they actually weigh, but I believe they will be much lighter than I am used to.

Will let you know what I think when I get them. The Sky Blue 3000 always comes done cool. Actually the stock one does too, at least for me.

Ripped the tip off the elev on a low harrier (again). This must have been glued back on now about 6 times.

Still get a lot of wing rock - assume it is me, but still working on it.

Bob
helicow is offline Find More Posts by helicow