Thread: New Product AXN Floater-Jet (aka Cloud Fly)
View Single Post
Old Jul 11, 2011, 11:25 PM
Find More Posts by monit111
Joined Mar 2011
118 Posts
hi the new esc is called aoxan and it basicly is the exact copy of this http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...hless_ESC.html but they re branded and painted it

it is infact so much alike they can be programed with the turnigy programing card

as i plan to use mine for fpv the first thing i did was swap that esc with 30A plush and used the stock 1 for somthing i wouldnt cry about if it droped from the sky

ps this is my second AXN now and the reason for this is bought 1 to learn with and now i can fly the first 1 is to damiged and is being held up by glue lol i thing my AXN is 60% uhu 10% tape and 30% EPO

but i love the fact so much can be done with it i removed 15 cm of each wing on the old 1 and sniped 2 cm of the aelivetor and what im left with is an insane bird.

little tip if u plan to use fpv and would like a bigger battry than 2.2 MAH

buy a nano teck 3000 MAH lipo then under the wing but a hole the length of ur battry and the hight ( clean cut) then slide ur battry in ther and close the gap with same peace u removed and tape in place. then add all fpv gear at the front or towards the front as much as possable.

i found out about the space when i stuck a snake cam in ther to have a look and was shocked about the space in ther

hope this helps
monit111 is offline Find More Posts by monit111