View Single Post
Old Jul 09, 2011, 08:59 AM
Find More Posts by Nidz
Joined Jul 2011
1 Posts
G'day forum. I pretty much just joined up to be part of this thread. Got the link to here from Tecmoan who reviewed this camera. Had mine for a few months. Many of my workmates have bought them. On average we get about 1 dud out of total order number of about 10 which isn't too bad. On average we get approx 45 mins of continious record time from them.

I've been experimenting with the little camera for a while now. thanks to those who developed the firmware updates making it easier to flash off the time stamp etc. I hope to see more updates on page #1 with more topics covered.

What I would like to know has anyone been able to figure out a way to dampen the mic on it so you won't pickup a lot of wind be it on a plane of strapped onto a car etc? I thought about some foam to dull it down like a proeessional camera has. Has anyone worked out a good way to do this.

Also has anyone come across any good cases to put the camera in? I've seen a few home-made ones around only.

I ordered one of the Dealextreme fish-eye lenses so I can't wait to try this out too.

Sorry abotu the long reply here.
Nidz is offline Find More Posts by Nidz