View Single Post
Old Jul 08, 2011, 11:29 AM
Find More Posts by Isoprop
Joined Nov 2010
2,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotovator View Post
Some help would be greatly appreciated…. I've had mine for maybe 8 months...#3...super lil camera..for 8 months..the past week ihe cam doesn't record long..this morning nothing seems to work...the camera feels warm..wont turn on..try charging it ..no light...I'm very satisfied with the camera..planning on getting the latest camera...should I open it up to see if its the battery...maybe install a micro battery port......thanks...fred
plugged in the camera bout a 30 minutes ago...unpluged still doesn't work...When the camera was new I had trouble with it..so i tried resetting it..worked great till this morning...what’s the best tool to use to reset the camera...and how much pressure should I use when resetting....Thanks....Fred
I was planning on installing a external port when the battery gives out to cut the weight down to use the cam on a micro plane…just checking to see if anyone else had the same problem…thanks scotsoft….thanks…fred
You use so many ... that I'm having trouble understanding your post.

You mention #3, but you don't mention #11. Which camera are you talking about?

This thread is only about the #11, so if your camera is a #3 you should seek help in the "Mega Key Chain" camera thread.
Isoprop is offline Find More Posts by Isoprop