Thread: New Product GW Xieda 9958
View Single Post
Old Jul 02, 2011, 04:14 PM
Find More Posts by samuelsonbm
Joined Aug 2010
109 Posts
Hi guys, im From Mexico, so sorry, but the english is not my first lenguage, i have been reading you for a while, i have two of these Great Wall 9958, and i think they are really goods, for a beginner-intermediate change, the 9958 is a freaking crash resistant, almost undestructible.

for the price of 47 USD shiped, from myrcmart, its really a good helicopter.

there are just few mods i recomend, if its your first single rotor blade helicopter i recomend to change the blades, use the MCX lower blades, they fit directly any mod needed, the MXC blades are soft, so your helicopter will lose agility but increase the easy-fly, that is really good if you are flying in a small room.

the second mod i suggest is: this heli, also have the weak tail motor problem, the tail motor is enough for a normal fly, but if you want to make some fast movements and spins, you will note that the tail is not strong enough. so the mod is pretty ease, change the tail motor, for the bravo sx tail motor, or for the mcx2 motros, they are really good motors and they will make yor heli tail more responsive and strong enough for quick spins and movements.

the only problem i see on this helicopter is that: it have beginner and senior mode, jsut by click in the trottle (same as nine eagles and MSR, but the problem i see is that the beginner mode is impossible to fly, be cause the response is to low, so for indoor flight would be imposible to avoid the walls.

i want to try the mod of usein the MSR flybar, and see what happen.

its all for now, i just want to say, 47 USD for this heli, was the best buy i had ever had.
samuelsonbm is offline Find More Posts by samuelsonbm