Thread: New Product Blade 450 3D RTF/BNF!
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2011, 05:17 PM
Find More Posts by rvmustang
Joined Dec 2010
65 Posts
Just picked up the first new Blade 450 at the LHS. I have been a plane RC fan for 2 years but this looked like fun. I have done the research and for the money, this is a good choice to start into a good size heli. I have a Blade SR120 and fly it inside of the house. I just made a set of training gear and used the tame settings recommended by John on rchelicopterfun.com. This thing is rock solid. I hovered on the first day and it is very stable. I wish HH would have included more instructions on the GYRO, the servos and other setup items. You do get a DVD which is instructional. The front canopy needs a little more room as it is a tight fit for a 2150mAh Rhino Lipo. I can’t believe how nice the heli was set up out of the box. The swash plate and servo setting were on the money. I picked up the BNF version. I would not have picked this up but a buddy I fly with is a heli fan and we bought both of the BNF versions the LHS had in stock.

I think ALIGN has some competition.

John at http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/index.html is a great help in this hobby. I picked up his e-books (great information).
rvmustang is offline Find More Posts by rvmustang
Last edited by rvmustang; Jun 26, 2011 at 05:30 PM.