Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2011, 05:26 PM
Find More Posts by swheels
Joined Jan 2005
2,320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb. View Post
I'll revise that.

Just went here to check laptimes. First number is fastest lap, second is average speed, third is distance (in time) behind Ben.

Yup, according to the fastest lap times Spies was the quickest. I take nothing away from him, he showed last year just how much talent and speed he has and I'm glad he has chalked up his first victory.

Interesting to see Rossi's fastest laptime was a shade quicker than JL.
I truly believe Spies was doing more testing than running on a already proven/close to proven setup. So this time they got something that works for him. The few races are at tracks he really likes so there might be more to come from him. JL is having all sorts of problems because he can't develope a bike. I still say i'm not convinced that he's the real deal. Stoner is more than likely gonna Spank JL for the championship. JL needed Rossi more than he thinks.LOL
QUOTE From JL the Yamaha is not the same bike as last year it doesn't turn in as good it needs more power. I need more to battle with Stoner.END QUOTE.
Yes i'm happy for my boy Ben. I do believe there will be more to come. But on them highspeed sweeping tracks.Those honda's are ballistic missiles, so i don't think this track was for the hondas. Simoncelli is just plain crazy so LOL he's always gonna see the front row.Not looking good for the finishing though. Man if he gets himself together.
swheels is offline Find More Posts by swheels