Old Jun 21, 2011, 10:39 PM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,021 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpySticks View Post
Maybe I was not clear. I may need the charger that comes with the first cam, but I don't need 6 of them if I buy 6 cams. One or maybe 2 is plenty, the rest just end up with my already huge box of now extinct chargers and cables. It's inefficient and wasteful. I'd rather get $5.00 off the price.

I probably won't use any of them though, since I have a little cigarette lighter usb jack with a 4 way splitter from Radio Shack in the car. Most new cars have usb jacks now.
I understood what you were saying, and I agree. But when you said if you would have bought 3-4 more if you could have gotten them without the accessory cables, it sounded like the amount you thought might be saved could have substantially covered the cost of the cameras, which wouldn't be the case.

If you contact the ebay seller direct via their email, some have said they can give a slight volume discount if they don't have to process the transaction through eBay. Basically this just passes on the fee they would have to give eBay to you as a discount. But you'd still get the cables, I think.
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank