Old Jun 19, 2011, 10:43 PM
Find More Posts by _Sergey_
Ugly planes do not fly
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Mar 2007
1,689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
Yes... all of the one's denoted as "808" with versions up to #10 are COMPLETELY different. Some are OK, #3 especially, but all have non-HD CMOS sensors with only VGA (640x480) frame sizes. There's another "MEGA Keychain" thread discussing all those. When The #11 appeared, it was out of place being discussed with all those others, and that's why I started this thread.

GREAT price on the Transcend card. I had not even seen a CL10 card listed for Transcend previously. That's the price I paid for my CL6 cards. But, my CL6 cards will produce sequential write speed test results (between 11-12 MB/s) in excess of CL10 minimum speed requirements, so I'm wondering if Transcend has merely increased the speed rating on their existing cards, or created an even faster card. Either way your card should be more than adequate.

If you get a chance, maybe you can test yours using the CrystalDiskMark utility (free download) and post the results here? If I needed more flash cards, I'd jump on the ones you linked.
Here is my card's speed test.
_Sergey_ is offline Find More Posts by _Sergey_