Old Jun 16, 2011, 10:37 PM
Find More Posts by JIMBAKER
called into work, I'm AIRSICK!
Oregon
Joined Jan 2009
541 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
2. Continuous Recording & Remove Time: This is suppose to remove the time stamp and enable recording to continue without stopping until the flash memory card is full or the 4GB file size limit of the FAT32 file system is reached. With the latter, the recording will stop, saving the file to the flash card. It is suppose to then continue with a new 4GB file, but this part is currently non-functional. It will be fixed soon to continue with a new recording. .
Hi Tom,

Great job on this thread, the question/answers on the first three posts is super informative. Is there any time fame when the single 4 GB file will be fixed so that the camera will start a new file after it reaches the 4 GB size?
I am planning a mount for this little HD camera on the tail of my full size aircraft and would like to have the camera run as long as my bladder range at least, 2 to 2.5 hrs would be great. Does the start stop 20 minute file size run until the SD card is full? I think I read in one of the hundreds of post that it does.

Thanks,

jb
JIMBAKER is offline Find More Posts by JIMBAKER