Old Jun 16, 2011, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by Gordks
Chilliwack, BC Canada
Joined Mar 2010
1,095 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
I think you mean this one?

A tip. Use the "search this thread" link, then select "advanced search" to get a more definitive seach box. Put my user name "tom frank" in the user field, and the work "bike" in the key word field. You'll get just two hits, with the one I linked above being the first one. Quite fast by that method.

BUT, that video is not on the Vimeo web site, but rather exposureroom.com, which has even better video quality. But that site is intended more for semi-pro and very serious videographers, not hacks like us, so I don't direct anyone there normally and only use it when I really want to upload a video and my one per week limit for HD uploads has already been used at Vimeo.com.
HI,

I have a question about the video comparing the original #11 video to the results of running it through a couple of editors. I notice that both of the edited versions seem sharper than the original, particularly the one done with Magix. Does the Magix editor have a adjustable sharpening function? The results make it look well worth the $65.

Regards,
Gord
Gordks is offline Find More Posts by Gordks