View Single Post
Old Jun 08, 2011, 02:39 AM
Find More Posts by renatoa
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
17,587 Posts
Not sure what noise filter are you talking...
If I get the module alone, and power it directly from a single lipo cell, just the connector, is there any noise issue?
Generated by who, which band and influencing what equipment ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus123456 View Post
If you are on a tight budget, the standard transmitter will be ok for you I think. The standard tx I initially had, soon had issues with the connectors. One of the reasons why I created mine. I recommend you to solder the cables directly in with the standard tx and this way you should be safe. The standard one is also almost double the weight and bigger, and the noise filter is not as good as the filter used in mine.

I think a lot of people are happy with the standard transmitter. I don't see a reason why someone MUST buy mine. It's an offer from my end for those searching for a better tx for the formentioned reasons. It's surely better quality (size, weight, filtering, connectors etc.). If you don't buy one, I have more spartime to spend on (finally) building my new FPV platform so I have no problem with that! If you buy one, I will be happy to make you one too. So either way it's fine with me.

Markus
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa