Old Jun 02, 2011, 11:35 AM
Find More Posts by crazyj
MultiCopterPilot & Film Maker
United States, WA, Kent
Joined Oct 2002
2,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salisbug View Post
I had originally just soldered the mini Deans straight onto the ESC wires as supplied, but soon realised that if I continued along this path I would be left with a truckload of wire to try & hide.

That and being a neat-freak (on my models - the house is a mess), decided to go back and shorten the leads.

Also attached the landing gear to the lower deck so it gets up the quad higher off the ground and allows more room for the camera to have an unobstructed view.

And the Paris board has been mounted on the lower mezzanine - a position a few of us consider to offer the most protection from my limited skilled thumbs.
Nice work - it's coming right along! Sine you are a neat builder, I think you might like how I plan to do my wiring (super neat and clean)! You'll see soon!

My scarab is coming along too. I really like the motor mounts that slide into the booms, they fit very snug, are rigid and light weight. I too will mount my Paris board underneath the booms on the lower level (at least that's the plan for now).

Cheers,
CJ
crazyj is offline Find More Posts by crazyj