Thread: Build Log SIG Riser 130 rebuild
View Single Post
Old May 27, 2011, 07:43 PM
Find More Posts by planepainter
planepainter
Mt. Juliet, TN
Joined Sep 2008
2,033 Posts
Thanks Pauliwog. It feels good to be missed. But I am still pressing forward with the build. Now that I have found my camera I can start taking photos again. This weekend I will be moving my work bench from the garage into the loft in the house so there won't be much building until I get all of the parts and pieces upstairs. It is just getting too hot in the garage to work in there and even though I have an air conditioner, there is no window in the garage to put it in. So I am moving lock, stock and Riser ( now that I have been able to measure it) 133" into the house. But I have to get the build done soon as I am itching to fly the plane.
I am very happy with how well the wings have turned out, especially the center section. It is beautiful!
Please check back as I need to get back to this build soon. I even got the Ultracote. I plan to do the center section trans yellow, the inboard wing panels trans orange and the tip panels in trans red. The tail feathers will be trans red. Should be nice.

PP
planepainter is offline Find More Posts by planepainter