View Single Post
Old May 23, 2011, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by Alexinparis
Paris, France
Joined Jun 2009
756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4d_D View Post
well , i would just need to get my flyduino and i can test it , im really not up to date since i was out flying the whole time or my girlfriend was here , which kind of got in the way of flying or other multicopter related stuff ^^

if this works i would have two warthox boards with pro mini , nk and wm+ ( both original ) .... anyone interested from germany , luxembourg or france ?

i would like to have something similar to the mikrokopter but still easy to set up so if i would use jussis board it would work with multiwii , wouldnt it ?
what about the gps ( i know im getting on peoples nerves here , but still ) , will it be available fr multiwii as well , since it seems to work quite well with the arduino mega and the ardupirates code . am i right to say that i can use both codes on the flyduino , multiwii or ardupirates ?

i know that multiwii works with a mac , but do the other programs work with a mac as well ?

so many questions but im still a noob when it comes to the different platforms and till now i only used the promini with wm+ , so ....sorry
If you take Paul+Jussi board, I can guarantee an octo multiwii conf will work with gyro+acc+mag well implemented.
I've still difficulties with baro implementation, but I'm sure it's a question of time. No GPS for the moment, as the baro is a prerequisite.

As this hardware is well documented, other code could also run on it.
Alexinparis is offline Find More Posts by Alexinparis