Old May 23, 2011, 04:47 AM
Find More Posts by jaskel
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
Penrith, NSW, Australia
Joined Dec 2005
2,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDRIVER View Post
OK Yeh there is alot of squabble about the wings being flat but that has'nt affected the way mine fly at all. Yes I am kinda new to the hobby of r/c airplanes but I already hae 5 full size park flyers and 5 micros to my credit. I do admit that they are more challenging to fly compared to my T-28D but thats what my PC Simulator is for, Practice,Practice Ect... Still nothing like the real thing though, my nerves still rattle a little while flying my extra 300, I have 2 of them.I Crashed 1 already but bought all new parts and "Whalla" just like new again. I use 20c 2200 MAH 3s lipos and the stock ESCs, seems to work just fine.Heres a pic of both of them together, Enjoy...
not squabble...fact!! i actually got a set of wings sent from the factory to test, they wer perfectly symmetrical like on the box and the plane flew so much better! i mean chalk and cheese!

Trust me, perfectly symmetrical wings make a difference...but if ur happy how it is then just get out and enjoy it!!!

This plane wasnt for me...so I sold it. bought 2 planes from HK for the same price as this one
jaskel is offline Find More Posts by jaskel