Thread: Build Log Carbon Sally "Thepasty"
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2011, 05:51 PM
Find More Posts by layer
250Racers vs Toys Rus = Same!
Joined Apr 2007
509 Posts
As I said she did fly!!!

This is s fun plane to fly, THE PASTY and JOHANN you have made magic with this one!
Im absolutely in love with Zsally!!!

I went to try out a new slope site, the wind was about 10 knots, so some other flying gadgets where thrown of the slope ridge... Had my fun but there was a mayhem to be unleashed!

17 knots and decided to give it a go...
1st try - she flew all over the slope skunk drunk!
I had all my throws 100% in all 4 directions... U can imagine what was going on...
Landing is a real PTA!!! and she had her first bruise...

Added some more nose weight and adjusted my throws and she went straight and perfect!!!

SHE WAS FLYING, I had a baby's smile all over my face!!!

The video is a bit boring, since I was alone and my camera budy was a big rock, U only get her passing by and ... oh there she goe........s.... and ..... oh there........ she is again..... (BORING, Im trying to make a small re-edit for evidence...) Only 2 pics to prove myself...
Landing was again a PTA... and she got her second bruise, the fuse has a little crack, but it can take a lot, and I was missing a aileron horn! So no more flying today...

She is OK and will fly another day, I believe ive got her sorted out...
Fast and steady! Careful, use your thumbs wisely... she manages some tight curves!!!

HAPPY almost 9 months later... definitely going to try a second and lighter wing.

THANKS GUYS!!!! true words!!!

LAYER
layer is online now Find More Posts by layer