Thread: New Product BlitzRCWorks Giant MX2
View Single Post
Old May 19, 2011, 03:34 PM
Find More Posts by SpudZooka
Joined May 2011
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Warmwater View Post
Anybody located any spares for these yet?
I could do with new tail wheel (I weakened it whilst installing it) and my cowl has taken a battering....
This ^

I got this plane about a 1-1.5 months ago. I was/am a noob at flying and this being someone's first plane is a no no lol. Anyways, my first crash i broke the prop. I went to local hobby shop and got one, a 2 blade, tho it wasn't designed for it, it locked on quite nicely and works good now. However my second time time out which I had some more practice with not so crazy planes went well, but on the landing it got a bit harry and ya, anyways, broke the elevator.

Now I know I can repair these's parts with glue and such but what happens when i break something i really need a part for?

Originally I ordered the mx2 3d (not the giant) ready to fly. When the box came it was the giant one RTF. I should have sent it back but figured I got a good deal and said w/e. It says full parts list available in the description but apparently that is not true. I emailed them, live chat, etc. There customer service is far from the best.

Anyways, suggestion? Sorry for the wall of text.
SpudZooka is offline Find More Posts by SpudZooka