Old May 17, 2011, 11:01 PM
Find More Posts by Vantasstic
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
19,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
If you guys are looking for Props try here. They are well priced and ship fast. http://www.cnchelicopter.com/servlet...pecific/Detail

Also if anyone needs help with there Witespy quad, Please PM me. I am helping with the tech support. Thanks, TC3
Jeff at CNC Heli is most helpful. I bought my XAircraft flight controller and accessories from there. His shipping is fast and customer service is great.

The one thing I'd love to see is a more comprehensive manual for the QuadRino board. I know witespy say's that's already in the works. I got lost on my first install. My motors wouldn't arm. It wasn't until I looked into the MultiWii site that I found how to arm the motors. Basic stuff like this would be nice to know up front. Of course, more advanced info would be nice too, like where to hook up motors 5 and 6 for a hex/Y6 (I'm assuming Aux1 and Aux2 ports?)...don't know...nothing tells how to do it. With a good basic manual for the board it'll be the cat's meow. I think it's an awesome board and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it nor even buy another one (or two) for future projects.
Vantasstic is online now Find More Posts by Vantasstic