Time to get these ready to install. Again, Kristof has done a ton of the work so all thats left is minor details. First thing I did was make some control horns from some .030" carbon plate. Horns are provided in the kit and by all means are nice parts and could be used just as well, but I really like my carbon
After these were cut and shaped, the tails can be marked for cutting in the slots to glue the horns in. Once they're glued in, all thats left is to install the springs. I decided to use the T-shaped springs like what is used in the Twister in this build becuase their shape is supposed to elminate an induced twist in the surface that the U-shaped springs can cause. Once the springs are in, you they're ready to go on the fuse. For the stab, that just means screwing it on, the vert will be joined in detail later.