Old May 04, 2011, 01:48 PM
Find More Posts by Thomas B
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,906 Posts
Discussion
Slow to ship, not as promised when order was placed

Well, BH is falling down on the shipping side of things, again. On April 27, I placed an order for three items, all of which indicated that they would ship in 1-3 days. Here it is, the fourth working day later with no shipping confirmation yet. On line order staus today indicates...."Will ship in one to three days".........same as the first day I ordered.

Now, instead of 1-3 days normal to to complete shipping on the models, they moved the arrival date for two of the models back to mid May....so much for being in stock for 1-3 days shipping as when I ordered them. The third model still shows to be in stock. Cannot understand why it has not yet shipped.

Can someone at BH advise what is going on? Yes, probably some sort of glitch, I am sure they will say.

I have to say that BH takes, on average, longer to ship in stock items (at least in stock items as indicated on the web site) than anyone else that I have dealt with in the R/C business.

Why can't BH ship in stock items the next day or at worst the day after, as do the very vast majority of stateside R/c model suppilers?

Overall, I am pretty happy with the prodcuts I have gotten with BH (I do not expect 100% perfection at rock bottom discount prices) and have had very minor quality issues on just one out of many models ordered.

Proper planning and management will fix these on-going customer service issues. Any competent order processing system would automatically update my order status if the product was not actually in stock and arrival was still a couple of weeks out.
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Thomas B; May 04, 2011 at 03:26 PM.