View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2011, 09:03 PM
Find More Posts by Flying-Monkey
Did you get it on video?
USA, FL, Miramar Beach
Joined Nov 2005
6,054 Posts
From audio, to video, the next guy I have to mention is Eric. First impression, this guy is big. He must have been about five feet taller than me, and to quote Dumb and Dumber, "he must work out". Eric would be one intimidating guy, if he ever stopped smiling. It seemed everything made this guy happy. He seems to just enjoy life in general, and was visibly thrilled to be around so many airplanes at once. He has an impressive knowledge of old school rc aircraft as well as anything modern. Oh, did I forget to mention he's the guy behind the lens? Aside from the airplane stuff, he's one heck of a camera man. And dedicated too. He was out filming while the rest of us were eating lunch. I think he swallowed his paper tray of food whole so that he could get back to the flight line and get more footage. Then he heard about the kite. I don't know what kind it was, but his eyes lit up. He was like a kid, begging to go out and play. Chad gave the ok, there was this wooshing sound, and he was gone. Later I saw images of him tugging on the lines to a mini parachute, a smile about to crack his head in half.

Eric, it was great meeting you. Hope to see you again sometime soon.
Flying-Monkey is offline Find More Posts by Flying-Monkey