Thread: Discussion Poor HobbyKing delivery times
View Single Post
Old Apr 08, 2011, 04:17 AM
Find More Posts by bart70
Australia, New South Wales
Joined Feb 2011
206 Posts
Well surprise surprise! Despite being told my order would ship today it still has not been shipped.

Online Support officer "Ricky" (who types in Chinglish - I do not think he is the caucasion male in the picture!) has again told me it will ship today.

Have also had my delivery time changed - yesterday they advised that I *may* get it in 6 days minimum, now they have extended that out to over 15!!

Have been told again that they have no staff in their warehouse to process orders which is the delay.

I am in the process now of sourcing the gear locally - if the HK order is not here by the specified time I will cancel the bank transaction and take them on.

I would rather spend more with my local hobby stores than support a company with no morals or sense of ethical conduct. Not sure if the local Aussie store recently opened in Sydney is any better (they stock bugger all anyway!) but if they aren't careful they will be quickly tainted by their monolithic parent company. That style of business does not go down well here.

Bart70
bart70 is offline Find More Posts by bart70