Old Mar 28, 2011, 11:24 AM
Find More Posts by simages
AMA# SIMAGES
Hudson Valley
Joined Dec 2006
2,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2_02 View Post
I'm tracking almost right along with your progress so far on my own build of the SA Skyboy. This is my second SA kit, but the first was the second kit Bill every made (CAP232 as seen in my blog). Things have REALLY improved since that first kit and he managed to improve on an already amazing build quality. When I opened the Skyboy kit my first question was "Where are the plans?!" Even my CAP232 had build plans. This kit is so amazingly precise in the laser cutting of the parts --- as long as you have a good flat surface to build on, you almost can't go wrong (assuming you follow the instructions).

Now that the work week is upon us again, I doubt I'll get on to the wing until next weekend but I've subscribed to your thread to keep up with the progress!
I thought the same thing about the plans, but you don"t need them. Asked that question on the SA thread just to verify if plans are suppose to be included....

I'll have the wing finished today, there was only one little misprint referencing R3 and R4 when installing the servo trays. I'll post when finished. Thanks for posting
simages is offline Find More Posts by simages
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by simages; Mar 28, 2011 at 08:37 PM.