Old Mar 28, 2011, 06:01 AM
Find More Posts by kydawg1
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
United States, MI, Detroit
Joined Mar 2007
4,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb1rdz View Post
Wow yours must have been a Friday afternoon product. The wings on mine seemed a dud fit until I noticed theta the servo leads were being slightly pinched. You might find that being careful to tuck them in when fitting the wing solves that issue. The model is fantastic and when mine goes in, which it surely will.... I will replace it. The servos now are well documented as is the motor mounts. If I was EFlite, I would post a pre- flight check notice on the mounts and offer replacement servos as well. The problem for them is, the more out there the bigger the potential liability they have for not responding.

I am not the kind of guy that blames others for my shortcomings. I replaced my motor mount, esc and motor and all servos which make this an expensive model. I reported the issues on the servos to our distributor, kept the offending servo, and sent the link to this thread. I received no response other than where to buy spares.

This was a poor response given, I had already made it clear that I was not seeking compensation or replacement. It just seemed arrogant.

Horizon needs to MAN UP to the problem.....but as usual from that company....they pass the buck and make the customers pay for their problems (funny we are the same ones keeping their doors open). Arrogance.....agreed +1
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1