View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2011, 11:29 AM
Find More Posts by wjohnson1186
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
United States, TX, Corpus Christi
Joined Mar 2011
19 Posts
An Update!

So I will say, I love the Trojan. I am insanely new to actually flying planes, but this is awesome. But I learned the hard way that a better radio was needed to fly this or anything else I have.

When I took this out on its Maiden flight I plugged in my Tactic gear from my Mini into it and was ready to go. As I took off the plane kept jerking right, and I finally said after the second time to bring her in. As I did and she was 10 feet off the ground she jerked right and bounced the bottom of the nose on the ground. The wing popped out of it's joints, the nose cone cracked, and the elevator got a rip in it. Was I worried? Nope. She was fixed in no time with some glue and ready to go.

I then went back to the hobby shop and got a DX7 for a deal, and was ready to take off again. And now, I couldn't be happier with my small fleet. I also picked up a UM Sukhoi for CHEAP! I can't really fly it well, but its awesome to play with.

Again, thanks to everyone for telling me to avoid the cheaper BH stuff and go Parkzone. This plane is truly amazing and I am very likely to get another PZ for the next bird to fly.
wjohnson1186 is offline Find More Posts by wjohnson1186