View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2011, 06:36 AM
Find More Posts by DaveG
Houston, TX, US
Joined Jun 2000
1,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeHead View Post
DaveG, good... You'll need them. But seriously, the Night Vapor is my favorite plane by far. Of the planes in my hangar, I've flown the most hours with it... mostly because I don't have to load up in the car and drive somewhere to fly it, and it flies at night when the winds are calm. I haven't crashed it seriously, but NOTHING has worn out and I haven't needed a single part! Read my description of Night Vapor flying from way back in August, here.
Thanks for the input. I'm thinking I'll get some in night flying and enjoy what you've mentioned. I've got a number of lipos from a Cessna and an mCX, which I've greatly enjoyed flying indoors, mainly at night. I've got the Tinybrightlights on the mCX. They really look cool. Look forward to some outdoor night flying with the Vapor. I did pick up some extra props and prop shafts.

The winds have been pretty high around during the day but have calmed down some at night. Pretty typical for the Spring. The summer nights around here are usually pretty calm.
DaveG is offline Find More Posts by DaveG