View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2011, 09:26 AM
Find More Posts by Alexinparis
Paris, France
Joined Jun 2009
756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikra View Post
Thanks - Lost in Space! I was thinking I bet its an altitude record for a MultiWii !!

It has got me thiking though - I'm gonna go high one day - with a cheap keycam though!

Thank you. Agree - loosing the GoPro is the worst....

Certainly capable of damage. I was witha guy on weekend who had full heavy MK hexycopter. I have no doubt it would kill you if landed on your head from great height...

I never really gave this flyaway scenario a thought. Always believed I would crash many times but at least recover something.

For sure! Futaba 9c 35mhz. I am sure the problem is related to the rx. I need to test TX more to get confidence back. ....

Thanks - no point in being unhappy for too long - it doesn't make it better. Bad things happen sometimes. As long as no-one hurt I can live without a multiwii for a bit...
Yes, agree a failsafe would be a real nice to have.
And I read your thread. Puts cost of mine into insignificance!

Just want to add - I am 100% sure is nothing to do with the code (1.7pre). I am fairly sure it was bad rx or cable to it. I have found the stability and features of 1.7 perfect.... Had many many flights with no issues. Not a hint of a problem until I tried to use yesterday.
Hello Shikra,

I'm so sorry about your lost.
I feel a little guilty in this story because failsafe was asked some times ago and many times.

Be sure the implementation of failsafe is the next dev.
Alexinparis is offline Find More Posts by Alexinparis