View Single Post
Old Mar 04, 2011, 02:30 PM
Find More Posts by scorp
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klippie View Post
Not yet...but that will happen......I've got plenty to choose from...
i only got 1 left in spares, broke one and lost one and the rest are being utilized so i'll send you a pm for some more shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrydec View Post
Okay-
The instructions in the 109 manual are the same as the 107, i.e. Light should be off while charging, on when charging is complete. I just charged it from the controller and it charged in about 30 minutes and is working great. The lights on the controller worked correctly too, RED while charging, GREEN when charged. I just don't want to go broke buyinh AA's.
Terry
chinese instructions are known to be wrong many times so i would suggest you leave it on the charger for at least 45 min and see if the light is gonna go off or try the s107 charger on it, most likely its the same polarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbuntuHeli View Post
I am wondering how to replace the plastic part on top of the inner shaft without replacing the entire shaft. I broke this piece and removed it from my broken heli and my spare parts heli, but now it won't stay on. How do I put it back on?
I have considered super glue, but is this a good idea?
Help!
there are suppose to be two screws near the top that plastic that you tighten on the wedged part of the shaft.
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp